Status definition refers to ISO 14187
The Austrian Reference Profile TrafficSigns contains the DATEX II namespace Vms.
The two feeds "TrafficSignStatic" and "TrafficSignDynamic" contain "VmsTablePublication" and "VmsPublication" respectively.
It includes several B-level extensions:
- The Austrian National location reference system GIP (please see https://gip.gv.at for details).
- Additional information for carriageways.
- Additional information for pictograms.
- Additional information about the VMS controller.
- Additional information about the VMS controller status.
ASFINAG acts as an economically responsible motorway operator. We are convinced that modern and sustainably developed infrastructure is essential both for the mobility requirements of every single person and for Austria as a location for business. By using new technologies and innovations, we want to make Austria's motorways and expressways amongst the safest in Europe – in the interest of our customers and to strengthen the country as a place in which to do business.
Dipl.-Ing. Gottfried Allmer