ASFINAG provides DATEX II traffic data feeds in real time with 24/7/365 availability of all Austrian highways and motorways. Principal contractors for the data would be service providers for mobile transmission to vehicles. Please visit https://services2.asfinag.at/web/trafficdata/ for registration and to acquire a contract.
Austria promotes the idea of Elementary Profiles to be provided in the same form by every EU member starte. Any necessary filtering or aggregation would be performed by the contractor.
This section describes the Austrian Elementary Profile "Traffic Signs". It consists of two feeds, "Traffic Signs Static" for the location of the traffic signs, and "Traffic Signs Dynamic" for the content of the traffic signs.
Changes from V1 to V2 (published on 24.05.2018):
- Marked the currently used data elements in the Profile by ASFINAG in green
- Updated the documentation with examples
Changes from V2 to V3 (published on 23.11.2018):
- Level B extensions
- to provide overall lanes above which a traffic sign is mounted (to class AffectedCarriagewayAndLanes)
- to indicate whether or not a traffic sign can display a speed limit (to class VmsUnitRecord)
- Updated the documentation with corrections to examples
ASFINAG acts as an economically responsible motorway operator. We are convinced that modern and sustainable developed infrastructure is essential both for the mobility requirements of every single person and for Austria as a location for business. By using new technologies and innovations, we want to make Austria's motorways and expressways amongst the safest in Europe – in the interest of our customers and to strengthen the country as a place in which to do business.